Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Twitter Posts

Hey folks, I'm on Twitter too!
My goal is to have at least five communications-related posts on Twitter each week, plus the odd personal comment or two. Some Twitter comments refer to material here in Wordsbydavereyn while others short tips and ideas.
I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have, either for Twitter tweets or longer posts. For example, my iPhone Twitter app made a bird chirp sound yesterday telling me more tweets (Twitter comments) had just arrived. A woman nearby heard the sound, asked a question about Twitter, then asked questions about the differences between Tweeting and email (the key difference is Tweets go up for everyone to read, while emails are targeted to individuals). Afterwards, she shook my hand and thanked me for the explanation.
How can I help you in a similar vein? Comment here and let me know.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment